Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Craigslist Crapwagon Outtake: Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

3Nb3q33H75Ne5q45Mcd6n4e571bdc89051501

While Doug and I are preparing our next installment of “Derek and Doug’s Fantastic Crapwagons“, this gem came across my desk thanks to a sharp-eyed reader.
The car in question is a Mitsubishi Galant VR-4, a rare bird that was never ever sold here in Canada. The seller says it doesn’t have a drivetrain, but it’s only $800. If you’re lucky, you might be able to sell those godawful wheels and find a junked DSM powertrain from a wreckers and make a nice Lemons car.
Lacking any extra space, I can’t buy it, even though it’s tantalizingly close to me in Ann Arbor, MI. But someone should. I’d hate to see this thing go to the scrapyard.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment